Natural Remedies To Last Longer In Bed And Extend Your Sex Time:
There are many misconceptions we heard daily about the performance of men and women during intercourse.
How long the play should be continued before reaching the final climax is the most common question and every youth sees himself in this doubt. What we have seen in porn is that the actor continuously takes the intercourse to long for 15-20 mins while the whole thing including arousal and foreplay can make it up a total of 40-50 mins. As per the medical studies the average time of holding ejaculation should be between 4-5 mins and after that it depends on individual strength and stamina. If you are seeing yourself climaxing within the first 3 minutes then you should be concerned and should follow the below listed natural yet effective ways to increase your time in bed.
1. Eat Vegetables and Fruits: Studies also shows that mens who are vegetarians last long in bed as compared to non-vegetarians. It is because of the nutrients we get from vegetables and fruits specially the potassium which is considered as most effective for stamina building. Eating banana or few strawberries just before the sex can help you make it longer as both are rich in potassium and releases instant energy.
2. Reduce Smoking: Smoking is one of the cause for all sex related problems. Due to smoking we get lesser blood flow in our penis and which makes it to ejaculate prematurely. The veins in the penis carries blood which when get sufficient pressure erects it and helps in intercourse.
3. Muscular Exercise: Although any kind of exercise increases your capability to have sex and last it longer. As per the various positions we use during intercourse most of the time the men has to be on his hands or feet so in order to make it more comfortable his biceps, triceps and abs should be properly build up. Easy weight taking exercises done at home itself can help you grow your muscles and your body strength too.
4. Cut down Alcohol: Alcohol consumption reduces the ability of your senses to feel the moment and your body parts doesn’t react in co-ordination. This results in lack of energy during the intercourse and forces you to ejaculate prematurely.
5. Kegel or pelvic floor exercise: Although it is a kind of practice which here we are calling an exercise. These exercises makes better bladder control which in turn controls the ejaculation. Just imagine you are urinating then in between try to stop the below and then continue. Repeat this 5-10 times during the day and you will see the appropriate improvement within two weeks time.
6. Enough Sleep: Researches has conducted a study on the sleeping habits of peoples and then there sexual performances. They have commented that mens having less than 5 hours of sleep are the poor performers in bed. During sleep we get the testosterone build in our body. To have the adequate level of hormone we should have proper sleep too. A sleep of 7-8 hours is. Considered ideal for a healthy body.