How To Lighten Dark Underarms:
Darken underarm is a normal issue for every girl. Obviously its neither a disease, nor any skin disorder. This is caused because of skin disclosure to the outer world, like this skin tanning is happens because of the sun.The root source of underarm discoloring is following shaving, daily use of hair removing cream, sweating in excess, less movement of fresh air, a collection of dead skin cells and deodorant and antiperspirant. Following home made solution gives you the remedy against dark underarms and the most amazing fact about these remedies are that, they are intact, natural, cost effective and less time consuming. And gives you superb results.
But before using any remedies please check whether your skin discoloring is not because of any medical issue because these cures will not work on acanthosis nigricans, and any other skin problem. If there is any this kind of problem, then please consult your doctor first.
1. Lemon: Lemon contains acidic qualities. So, you can use lemon as a bleaching agent on your underarms. In addition to this it also contains disinfectant which saves your skin from bacteria and also contains antiseptic qualities. This is the reason why lemon is good for your skin. Lemon dries your skin dead cells and removing black skin from your underarm. You can use lemon directly, with little sugar or with a paste of turmeric, yogurt and honey. Scrub your skin with these pastes two or three times a week for 10 to 15 mins. Please girls don’t put lemon more than an hour on your skin, it may also harm you. And lemon, dry out your skin, so you can also use nourishing cream.
2. Potatoes: Many of us don’t know, but potatoes also contain gentle acidic properties, which act as a bleaching agent. But the best part is potatoes do not cause tenderness like other strong bleaching agents. Cut potato in a thin slice or shred it from juice extraction. Then massage this slice or juice on your underarms for 15 to 25 minutes, then clean it with tepid water. For speedy result, use this cure for 2 times a day.
3. Cucumber: Same as potato, cucumber also contains peroxide features that help you maintain your white underarms. You can use juice or a slice of cucumber, then gently massage on your underarms. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes,then wash it with tepid water. You can also apply a paste of lemon, turmeric and cucumber juice for 30 minutes. You can use these remedies once or twice a day.
4. Baking Soda: Baking soda also contains bleaching properties and becomes an exfoliating scrub. Baking soda is superb in extracting dead cells from the body, dead cells are the basic reason of skin darkening. This also helps in opening of body pores. Make a thick paste of baking soda or water, then brushing it on underarms gently, then wash it with water. You can use this twice or thrice a week. After drying your skin, you can also smear baking soda to avoid body odor.
5. Orange Peel: Most of us love oranges, but it’s also good to hear that your favorite fruit also helps you to get rid of the unwanted dark underarm problem. Dry orange peels in the sun, then grind it in the grinder. And make a thick paste of two spoons of orange peel power with rose water or plain water, then gently rub it in your underarms, leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it with cold water. Use this paste for twice or thrice a week.
6. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can also be a good option because coconut oil holds vitamin E which helps in lighting dark underarms. And because of its perfumed smell, it also works as a natural deodorant. All you need to do is apply coconut oil to your underarms, then leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then Wash it by using mild soap and lukewarm water. Use this cure twice or thrice a week for your targeted results.
I hope it will save you with underarms discoloring and gives you the confidence to bear sleeveless.
Stay happy, Stay healthy!