How to Get Rid of Bad Breath With Home Remedies:
Bad breath is something that everybody wants to avoid. The Medical name of bad breath is Halitosis. Of course it is humiliating and discards your confidence in own self. There are many reasons which cause bad breath like foul-smelling food, smoking, shrivelled mouth, be on medication, gum problems and sinus problem. But the root reason in every case is germ build up inside your mouth, on back side of your tongue or maybe between of your teeth. Good
Oral health is needed to be maintained to avoid bad breath issue. And drink sufficient water is an important factor to maintain your oral health.
After having your meal, you have to gargle with water for a few seconds. This will help you to remove food particle that remains in your mouth after meals, and clean up your mouth. Other than water, there are several natural articles present in your kitchen to cure bad breath. We bring some of them here:
1. Fennel: Fennel accommodates antimicrobial properties that fight against bad breath. After eating odorous dish or any food, if you want to clear your mouth than you can chew a tablespoon of fennel seeds. A fennel seed helps you to avoid odorous breath and enhances saliva production in your mouth.
2. Cinnamon: Cinnamon accommodates cinnamic aldehyde, a kind of oil that will help you to cover up your bad breath and also stops germ build up in your saliva. To medicate your bad breath you have to follow this remedy twice a day. Boil one spoon cinnamon power in one cup water, add some bay leaves and cardamom, then strain the water and after gargle with the water to cure bad breath.
3. Fenugreek: If catarrhal infection is the reason behind your bad breath then fenugreek tea is a magical treatment for you to get rid of bad breath naturally. In a cup of water boil down some of the fenugreek seed, then after straining drink the fenugreek tea.
4. Cloves: Clove accommodates antibacterial properties, which is advice able in bad breath for its cure. You can simply chew the two or three cloves to wipe out the bad breath, or you can boil three cloves in a cup of water and then drink it as tea or you it as a mouth rinse.
5. Parsley: It accommodates chlorophyll that definitely helpful in controlling bad breath. A small quantity of parsley leave puts into the vinegar solution than chew them for 1 to 2 minutes. Or you can also use the juice of parsley leaves by putting them into the juicer for extracting juice. Parsley leaves are also helpful in treating bad digestion.
6. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a good curing bad breath; you can use it as a mouth rinse. One tablespoon lemon juice in one cup of water, then gargle with the solution. You can also add a little quantity of salt in this solution and use it before going to the bed. This prevents your mouth from getting dry, which is one of the reasons of bad breath. And acidic properties of lemon stop growth of bacteria on tongue and teeth.
You can use any one of them to treat your bad breath and cure yourself. This will definitely build up your confidence, and makes your personality shine like a star.