Get 6 Pack Abs in 6 Minutes:
How interesting to know the way you can achieve six pack abs in very less time.You must burn your fats and achieve six pack through exercises just within few minutes.
First of all you must check your daily diet. You must exclude all spicy foods, junk items, alcohol, wine, soft drinks and all kinds of sumptuous desserts. Instead, you must include sprouts, green veggies, refreshing juices and low calorific edibles. Your diet has a lineal connection with your body building capacity. As you can’t see your abuse in the presence of your fatty layers.
This exercise should be inherited 2-4 times in a week. You must not breathe in between. With a sound diet and fat burning supplement will be shaping you core quickly. Remember its not a daily action.
Schedule (3 times repetition)
Long term crunches – 12 times
Reverse crunch – 12 times
Jacknife – 12 times
Extended plank – 45 minutes
Janda sit-up – 12 times
1. The long crunches : Place your arms straight behind you, with knees bent, lying on your back. Keeping your arms above your head, straight making traditional crunch. This should be practiced slowly. this will be elongating your arms adding a long lever to the workout, hitting a large strain in the upper rectus abdominis.
2. The reverse crunch : Resting on your spinal column, placing hands behind one’s head and bringing the knees towards chest till they are bent at 90 degrees with your feet either crossed or together. Now put your ABS curling your hips off the base, making your legs above towards the roof, lowering your legs backwards to their former position preventing your feet being touched in the floor.
This workout must be done slowly and under full control with no swinging of legs or using more of hip flexers.Here you must maintain tension through the workout in your abdominals.It will be training the lower phase of your stomach.
3. Jacknife : First of all,lie down at your back.secondly,extending arms above the head.Continously,lifting the arms and legs toward the ceiling till your finger tip reaches toes.Get back to your former position.This will be training the stomach muscles entirely.
4. The Extended Plank : Set yourself in a press-up position.Secondly,place hands approx 10 inches before your shoulders and toes kept against the floor.Holding this position with back straightly and continuing breathing as normal.This workout will be training the transverse abdominis.
5. Janda sit-up : Lie down with knees bent.Then put your hands behind your head.Now,digg your lower back of your feet(heels) on the floor.Provided contraction of hamstring when performing a normal ordinary crunch.This makes your stomach work hard entirely.
Twisting one’s torso and his hips along with stabilizing the body.Untill,you carry these functions you won’t be getting a shaped core.
You must not follow these workouts daily as it can cause serious injury to your bones.Take rest for 2-3 days in a week.You must have a good sleep.Estimated ,that an average adult must have a sleep of 7-8 hours and a teenager with a sleep of 8-10 hours.