15 Vegetables To Eat This Winter ,To Build Your Immunity:
Winters are almost here, we all want to know in winters which vegetable is more beneficial for helps you to avoid the risk of getting ill and if you don’t want to go the doctor or you don’t like medicines and you should following vegetable. This will helps you with your immune system.
1. Broccoli: Broccoli is a green veggie and a great source of zinc, magnesium, vitaminsB12, B6 and C which helps in uplifting your immune system surprisingly. And it’s a great in winters.
2. Cabbage: Cabbage is a great anti-cancer veggie. It is full of nutrients which helps you to avoid the possibility of anxiety and depression and promotes brain health as well.
3. Radish: Radish is mostly preferred raw. It’s less in fats and cholesterol and high in copper, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamin B6 and folate.
4. Beetroot: Beetroot is famous for its red colour and its magical qualities which include enhancing your immune system and it also beneficial for the eyes as well. It is full of antioxidants and rich in several nutrients.
5. Spinach: Spinach is the ultimate example of the tag line “Green is good”. We all see “Popeye the sailor man” in which we see the power of spinach. Yes, spinach exactly works in the same manner. It will do almost everything it keeps you healthy, it helps with your brain, immune, body and almost with everything.
6. Asparagus: Here we follow the same tagline “Green is good”. It contains various nutrients and minerals which make it a great veggie in winter for boosting your immune system.
7. Lentils: Lentils are like a treasure of magnesium, copper, iron and phosphorous their good fats make it a strong immune builder. It also becomes an anti-cancer veggie.
8. Onion: Onion is best in their raw form rather than in cooked form. It helps you to avoid the possibilities of lung cancer and prostate cancer. It’s a big cancer fighter. It contains phytochemical which also helps you to build a strong immune as well.
9. Kale: This veggie is a great source of zinc, magnesium, vitamin C and it is green as well. Vitamin C helps to remove your bad cholesterols as well and build your immune system. It also helps to avoid the chances of prostate cancer.
10. Carrots: We all know carrot juice is good for our eyes, but with this it also helps your skin, your immune as well because of this it also required in winters. But it’s also one of the delicious veggie as well.
11. Beans: Again the same concept we use beans are that’s why it’s definitely good for health. But the logic behind this is beans are full of fibers, iron and many other essential components of a human body. That’s make it highly recommended for your strong immune system.
12. Sweet Potato: Sweet Potato taste like potato with little sugar. But it’s much more beneficial than potato. It contains fiber and vitamin B6 in huge quantity and many other important components as well, which helps you to build a strong immune system inside.
13. Garlics: A pinch of garlic paste enhances the taste of any dish. But do know garlic as helping to keep your body warm inside because it have zinc, magnesium, and several other vitamins. It also helps men in their prostate problem.
14. Peas: In the winter we all prefer peas in most of our dishes. Pea and legumes are good because they are green. Green indicated a healthy you. But on the serious note. Peas almost half the possibility of stomach cancer as per latest findings.
15. Corn: We all love corns in rainy season. In India people have a special attachment for corns but we all eat it by roasting it now by boiling. But do you know a secret about corn? I know many of us don’t know it that corns are more vigorous when it cooked intensely. Boiled corns are lavished with antioxidants named as Lutein which helps us to uplift the immune system of an adult.