10 Top Home Remedies For Constipation And Tips On How To Use Them:
If you are a victim of chronic constipation, then you should seek home remedies from the same as it is going to be a long drawn process.
You can try out the following home remedies to avoid constipation and remain healthy:
• Triphala powder-this comprises of three fruits – amla or Indian gooseberry, Haritaki (cherubic myrobalan) and Vibhitaki(Bellirica Myrobalan). It is a laxative and facilitates bowel movements and aids in digestion. You can consume one teaspoon with warm water or mix powder with honey either going to bed or early in the morning on an empty stomach.
• Raisins– they are loaded with fiber and are natural laxatives. Soak a handful in water overnight. Take them in an empty stomach in the morning. It is good for pregnant women minus the side effects of medication.
• Guavas-this fruit consists of soluble fiber in the pulp and insoluble fiber content in the seeds. They assist in mucus production in anus and with peristalsis.
• Lemon– this juice helps to cleanse the intestines and the salt content prompts easy passage of stools .
• Figs– you can have it either dried or ripe. It is loaded with fiber and is a natural laxative.
• Flax seeds– they are good and rich in their fiber content. You can mix it with your cereal in the, morning or take a handful of them with warm water in the morning.
• Castor oil– it is an old remedy for constipation. It can kill worms in the intestines.
• Spinach– this can cleanse, renew and rebuild the intestinal tract.
• Oranges– they are a potent source of vitamin C. they have lots of fiber in them. Eating an orange a day can relieve you from constipation.
• Seed mixtures– this also contains good amount of fiber and cures constipation. It rejuvenates the walls of the intestine.
Here are some diet tips to cure constipation:
• You have to avoid foods that contain Maida , white sugar, and other processed foods.
• You should eat light meals regularly. You must have your dinner at least 3-4hours prior to going to bed.
• Include lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
• You can add condiments like jeers, ajjwain, and haldi in your food while cooking. This will help in digestion.
• You should drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
• Take warm water every morning and prior to going to bed.
Constipation is curable and a condition that can be easily arrested. All you need to know is that there are home remedies available and you can keep them in mind and try them out. Stick to the one that suits you and from which you get maximum results.
When you are relieved from the problem of constipation, you will feel happy and fit every morning. Your day will pass off smoothly. The side effects of having medicines will be absent , once you try these natural home remedies.