10 Diet Foods That Actually Make You Fat:
Gaining fat requires you to consume more calories more than you expend .There are various reasons why a person might want to increase body fat. Whether you want to change your body shape for cosmetic reasons, prepare for long-term hunger, or get into character for an acting role. Choose highly nutritious foods that are calorie-dense for the healthiest weight gain. Here 10 diet foods are mentioned below to increase your body fat.
- Whole-milk Dairy Products: Many dairy products such as ice cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, butter and ghee are rich in essential nutrients like vitamin D and calcium. However these products are also rich in saturated fats and calories.
- Red Meat: Red meats such as hamburgers, spareribs, ground beef and lamb chops are rich in saturated fats and calories. Fish, skinned chicken breasts and pork tenderloin are excellent sources of white meat. Seafood, such as salmon, bluefish, lake trout, sardines, herring and tuna, is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is beneficial in reducing heart complications even though if we take fat foods.
- Refined Grains: Biscuits, cake and pies made with refined grain add 300 calories or more per serving to your caloric intake to add your body fat. Refined grains such as white flour and white rice have rich calories to increase fat. Most cookies, quick breads and pastries are sources of calories from both fat and sugar.
- Fried foods: French fries, fried pork chops, fried chicken, potato chips, fried eggs and fried meats are all rich in calories and saturated fats. Consumption of high amounts of these foods results in increased body fat.
- Refined Carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates have low fiber content. By consuming unrefined carbohydrates, you feel satisfies quickly compared refined carbohydrates. Thus, one is likely to consume a lot of refined carbohydrate, resulting in a higher intake of calories. In addition, consumption of refined carbohydrates increases the rate of insulin increases the rate at which sugar is stored in the body as fat. Many examples of the refined carbohydrates are high fructose, corn syrup, sugar, soft drinks, beer, juice, wine, packed cereals, white bread, candy bars and cupcakes.
- Salmon: Every day take in two portions of salmon, thus ensuring proper protein collection and help increase fat.
- Baked Acorn Squash: This seasonal vegetable is loaded with antioxidants and fiber, bake it with a touch of olive oil instead of the butter, this will provide healthy and fat body.
- Peanut Butter: Spread – soft, salty peanut butter on bread. It gives you approximately 192 calories plus it is extra high in protein which will increase body fat.
- Snack on Nuts: Nuts can help you increase your body fat because they are calorie-dense and convenient. An ounce of walnuts provides 175 calories, an ounce of hazelnuts has 178 calories and a 2-tablespoon serving of peanut butter has 188 calories. Make trail mix with mixed nuts and dried fruits, add pecans or almonds to cereal, or spread almond or peanut butter on bananas.
- Corn Bread: Corn bread contains full of carbohydrates, and it is a tasty partner to your favorite curries and soups. One piece of the bread includes approximately 328 calories, so this will increase your body fat.